It’s easy to get caught up in the amazing fashion finds & super sales, but what I really love about blogging is the opportunity to connect with people — whether that be a new blogger, a new mom, or just another girl trying to find affordable fashion pieces! Since starting this crazy blogging journey, it has amazed me how supportive this community is so I wanted to take the time to share 5 facts that you might not know about me!
- I am (and forever will be) a Northern girl at heart! I was born & raised in the suburbs of Chicago and to this day, it is still my favorite city. I mean, does it get any better than a day of shopping on Michigan Avenue followed by a deep dish pizza…
- Despite my love for Chicago, I was ready for a new adventure come college — and lets be honest, I did not love the idea of walking to class with snow up to my chin & wind chapping my skin. Fate somehow brought be down South where I attended Auburn University (War Eagle!) I met my husband freshman year & the rest is history!
- I was a Pure Barre & Empower instructor for almost 4 years. I stopped teaching when I had Jackson but have gone back to taking as a client — this is by far my favorite workout & in the 6 years of taking, I have never been bored!
- My dream talent is to be able to sing (I am incredibly tone deaf) or draw (my mom is a very skilled artist but gave me zero of her talent!) Car karaoke & stick figures it is for me!
- My love of fashion started at an early age, primarily because of the Limited Too stores (anyone else?!) I vividly remember my first pair of gold pleather pants that I paired with a sparkly purple turtleneck sweater & thought I was THE coolest kid on the block. I like to think my fashion sense has evolved since then but regardless, I certainly admire my 12 year old self ambition & fearlessness!
Thank you for reading along & I hope you learned something new! Details from today’s outfit post are linked below!